- We will impact the lives of those we serve and those we come in contact with in a positive way.
- We will seek to exceed our clients expectations while fulfilling their Real Estate goals.
- All of our clients will benefit from the knowledge and expertise of each team member to assist in the most successful Real Estate experience.
- We will place our clients needs and desires first and gain a reputation of excellence and honesty.
- We will continually excel in our compassionate actions and create a community of charity and generosity striving to match each profitable transaction with a not for profit effort to assist those less fortunate in our neighborhoods.
- We will hold our clients and peers in high esteem and seek to develop relationships with them that are full of respect and fairness.
If you know Brandon you know that he approaches everything with an all-in attitude. He is an entrepreneur, living and working on the southern tip of Vancouver Island for over 12 years. Brandon's more than a REALTOR® : he's also a dedicated father, singer songwriter, performer, music producer, speaker and most recently spent 5 years as a consultant for World Vision Canada, where he was part of a team that raised over $60 million for development work world wide. He has received many accolades and awards for work in his creative fields and brings his attention to excellence to his business endeavours. Licensed for more than 8 years with multiple MLS® sales awards, he is excited to be partnering with his wife Janine Foreman to launch Foreman Properties. If you want committed, creative, professional service you can count on Brandon. Healthy homes and green initiatives are a big focus for Brandon.
Janine's entrepreneurial spirit has found her in various businesses from restaurateur to metal artist. Following her studies in architectural technology she fell in love with the west coast and made Victoria her home where she co-founded Wrought'n Art with husband Brandon. Her designs have been featured in Home and Garden magazines and can be found throughout Canada and the United States. After 20 years in Victoria, her passion for design has continued as her path merges into a real estate career. She is family oriented and concerned for the future of the planet. Researching green and sustainable solutions and finding healthy homes for clients is a focus within her business. Her experience as a home stager is a service that is offered to all her clients. She is not afraid of getting her hands dirty as she takes more of a grassroots approach to her business. Her clients are not surprised when she shows up in her paint clothes. She brings an educated perspective on the market as well as an eye for value and opportunity.